- Comfortable operator’s cabin with clear and expansive range of vision
- Hydraulic counterweight removal system for easy installation and removal
- Power up / down standard
While the classic and highly rated features of the HC 110 remain, with a newer crawler crane model come new improvements as well. Some of the added features you’ll find in the Terex HC 110-1 include:
- More stable mobility and transportability with a 12 ft width and 10 ft. 9 in. height, wider and shorter than the HC 110
- Two-speed travel, allowing the operator to choose the appropriate speed and power control for current conditions
- Shockless stop system that gradually slows the operator speed when the load reaches its limit, reducing the overall shocks
The new HC 110-1 allows for safer, more versatile operation on any job site.
To get a more in-depth look into the differences between the HC 110 hydraulic crawler crane and the HC 110-1 lattice boom crawler crane, check out the spec comparison chart below!
Learn more about available Terex cranes in your area, new and used, for sale and for rent. Contact our team at RTL Equipment for assistance in finding the right crane for your construction application.